Apple have now released the iPad 3G
'multi-touch' screen model, with long lines to US
This new iPad is in addition to the iPad touch released last month which
had WiFi. Both had already been announced earlier this year.
The main additions of the iPad 3G touch over the previous iPad are the
3G capabilities, and the GPS (Global Positioning
System). The 3G iPad also costs a little bit more.
The first iPad touch, released about a month ago, resulted in high sales to the
successful Apple computer company.
It was generally anticipated that many potential iPad buyers were waiting for
the release of the Apple iPad 3G multi-touch screen model, primarily for the 3G
The iPad is a great TabletPC, and we believe that it will help shape the future
of the IT market with a likely influx of interest in TabletPCs generally.
The original iPad Touch and the iPad 3G touch where discussed Apple iPad Released.
Both iPads boasts a 'multi-touch' screen, many Apps, a very wide viewing angle
on the screen, an extremely long battery life and audio/video amongst other
Multi-tasking as yet is not available with the either the Apple iPad Touch
nor the iPad 3G Touch. This should be available with subsequent releases
The Apple iPad and iPad 3G Touch key features
- The 'Multi-Touch' screen input.
- Media: Photos and Videos.
- iPad Apps including iPhone Apps.
- Accessibility (use for disabled).
For the technically oriented:
- 9.6" LED backlit 'Mutli-Touch' screen.
- 1024x768 resolution.
- 16G, 32G,64Gig Flash Drive options.
- 1 Ghz Apple A4 CPU.
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery.
- Built in speaker, Microphone.
- Headphone jack port.
- VGA adapter.
- USB connecter cable.
Apple iPads can also
- WiFi model. *
- 3G model to be released later. *
* Note, not all Apple iPad touch features necessarily available in all
available models .